Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Church (and church, again)

Back in November, the Pastor of our church, left for another church, in another state. Toni and I miss him. (And, I have a confession to make.) I still go, on-line, to listen and watch his sermons.
Philip Griffin is now Senior Pastor at Elmbrook Church in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Every week after service is over, the church posts Philip's message on-line.

So every week for about 5 months, I've been going to church twice a week. Once in Battle Creek, and once in Wisconsin.Now I'm not saying that the service at my church is bad; I think the work that Philip started there goes forward. But, I do feel a connection with Pastor Phil. I miss his keen insights, and his gift to communicate God's message for us.

Thank you Philip.

No comments:

Post a Comment