Monday, April 25, 2011

They start shooting "The Avengers" today!




Hello friendly readers. Pat here with a movie news item. As many of my good friends and family know, I am a life-long fan of comic books. So it is with great joy I tell you; They started shooting a new movie today, based upon the Marvel Comic Book; "The Avengers".








The Avengers is a collective group of Marvel superheroes, who team up, when there is such a dire threat, that a single hero wont do. Now I am pleased as punch, that they are making this film at all. I am even more excited that the likes of Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and Samual L. Jackson are all going to star in it.








And I am absolutly thrilled, that the incredibly talented Joss Wheadon will be writing and directing this epic action adventure. I'm sure I'll be posting more fan-boy news in the weeks ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment