Monday, May 16, 2011

Rainy, but fun weekend!

Hi readers...Pat here. Well, I know it's been awhile since I last wrote. So here is an update to what has been going on in Michigan for the last week or so. Well, with the nice weather, Toni and I have turned our attention to the outside house. We've been prepping gardens. Cleaning debris, putting on screen's on the gazebo, setting up outdoor furniture. (And generally sprucing up the yard!)

Well last Friday, Toni and I hosted some of our oldest, and dearest friends from Wisconsin, and sure enough, the weather turned foul, and we had to stay indoors, the entire weekend!

But not to worry. A great time was had by all, and a BIG SPECIAL thanks goes out to my guest, you we're awesome. We had a great time. See you soon. It was rainy, but a FUN weekend! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment