Friday, May 20, 2011

The Ed Problem...for which I'm greatful!

Hi friendly reader's. I know I have written often about my best buddy, Bob! Bob and I were friends since Jr. High School, and have remained strong friends ever since. (He visited me, just last Friday, here in Michigan!) Well...

Bob made friends a while back with a dock worker at one of the postal stations he delivers too; and long story short, his name is Ed. Ed is the kind of lost soul, who is usually very shy around strangers, and he is a bit eccentric in his hobbies. He will latch onto a new interest for a few weeks, then grow tired of it, and abandon it altogether.

Every now and then, Bob will "gift" me, with some treasure that Ed bought, then decided he didn't need and will give it to one of his few good friends, Bob. Bob, inturn, (who usually has bought said gift for himself), will give it to me!

In the past, I have received some Blu-ray movies, DVD's and cd's, all bought by Ed!
I am grateful for them, I just wish Ed, would let me compensate him for the items.
Meanwhile, thank you Ed. I do appreciate the gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment