Monday, May 23, 2016

The New Grill

This weekend, I cooked for the first time on my new grill, a Big Green Egg. The egg is a distinctive green ceramic grill, designed for both BBQ, and smoked meats. It cooks everything from steak-house style porterhouse to a tender brisket, turkey or pork tenderloin. Even pizza's!

I bought the table as a kit and put it together, so that I might have a service area when I grill. I think we'll be doing a lot of grilling this summer.

Even Chris wants to try his hand at cooking on the Green Egg!


2 comments:

  1. That is absolutely the coolest grill I have ever seen! Where did you pick such a thing up at? The color actually matches the gazebo we have in the backyard, I think I need to own one right now just so I could make my neighbors jealous about the thing. Thanks for sharing this.

    Lindsey Mckenzie @ Buchanan Fire And Outdoor

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete