Thursday, May 28, 2015

Been away....lost password!

Boy it seems like forever since I last wrote. Sorry about that chief! (If you get that reference, you are old!) I took it upon myself, to safeguard my passwords with a different password for every account I have. (It's what you are supposed to do, right?) And I saved all those passwords on a safe list that only I could access, safely hidden from the world at large and it was working great until a couple of weeks ago, when I realized it was gone.

I couldn't access any of my accounts including this one.  What a major pain in the (fill in the blank here) it was to get new passwords assigned to me. But I'm back and I'm happy to report all is well in Battle Creek. I'll have some new stories and pictures to post soon, so thanks for hanging in there. I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment