Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thoughts about Quad

I read this morning that Betty Quadracci passed away. She was the last connection to Quad Graphics that I remember. I have fond memories of my time working at Quad Graphics. Lots of great friends, some really good memories, (as well as a few bad ones). I am left with many life lessons learned at Quad. Some from Harry Quadracci himself.

Their legacy, both Harry and Betty's, will be discussed at length, but I think the one I will carry away from them is simple and elegant. "Family matters; and we're all family!"

There was always a one for all, and all for one mentality at Quad. We we're family who counted on each other to get the job done. We always shared in the victories, the wealth and fame of success.
That's what made Quad unique.

In an age where few companies get it right, Quad Graphics was a class act.

Both Harry and Betty got it right, too. They left the world a little better then when they joined it!

No comments:

Post a Comment