Thursday, March 8, 2012

NASA Visit


Good day gentle reader. Have I told you about my recent trip to NASA, in Florida? Well, during our trip to Florida in February, Toni and I went to the Kennedy Space Center. We got to visit the rocket garden, 2 Imax Theatre's which featured films on the international space station, and the history of the space shuttle. They had amazing exhibits. Many featured inter-active features to excite young visitors and encourage them to enter the field of science.

Alas, the average age of a visitor to the space center, was older then Toni and I. I guess kids today, don't even know the names or exploits of our famous astronauts, who risked everything while trying to pave the way to a better future. It's a shame we have no space program any more!

*Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment