Monday, August 22, 2011

How grows the lawn...

Well, its been a weird summer of ups and downs regarding my lawn. At the beginning of the year. (Early April as I recall), I had my local lawn/tractor center take my lawn tractor in for a maintenance service. This included, sharpening the blade, repairing the deck supports and springs, and a general tune-up/ oil change.

Yeah...that didn't last long. The darn thing is driving funny, cutting grass worse and now, its hacking the crap outta' everything!

I had just fought the battle of diagnosing what was wrong with the trimmer, and getting that fixed, and now, WAM!I back to square one with the tractor.
Its so frustrating because its the end of summer, so no one has parts, and yet, you'll be cutting grass for another two-months! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment