Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thanks Dan ;(

Tonight is the last night that Dan Gallagher and I work together at the paper. Dan has been working for the Kalamazoo Gazette for 27 years. Friday is his last day. I will miss him and his keen sense of humour!

He gave me these and I thought they were a good example of Dan's sense of humour.

The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his rotund size from too much pi.

I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.

A rubber-band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.

No matter how much you "push the envelope", it'll still be stationery.

A grenade thrown into kitchen in France will result in Linoleum Blownapart!

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!

I wondered why the ball was getting bigger. THEN IT HIT ME!

A small boy swallowed some coins an was taken to the emergency room. When his grandmother ask how he was, a nurse replied: "No change yet"!

Thanks Dan! I'll miss ya'!

No comments:

Post a Comment