Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another Night of "Nothing"

Well hey out there to all of my readers. Pat here, with another night of nothing! What, you may ask, is that about? Well... About a month ago, the Corporation that owns the Kalamazoo Gazette, decided that they were going to move the entire operation to the Grand Rapids newspaper offices. (I'm sure they did it months earlier, but I digress.) Which meant, layoffs, and down sizing. Since I was hired by an outside agency, (which means cheap), I have been retained for the time being.

But with most of the operation already gone, I am now alone at night, without any work for hours at a time, and I do mostly busy work. Hence, this post. Another night of nothing!

But its a living! ;)

Music I'm currently listening too on my ipod; "Lazy Day" by Spanky & Our Gang! How weird is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment