Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thinking of yesterdays


Pat here with a jungle update. Back when I was a kid, (which was probably a million years ago), I started watching the Tarzan flicks on Saturday afternoons on WTMJ Channel 4, Milwaukee. Each week, they'd show another installment.
I loved them all, when I was young, and when I got older, I read the original Edgar Rice Burroughs tales. even though they are very different in tone, each still holds a special place in my (still young at heart), heart!
I have the original MGM series on DVD, and plan on watching them all.
Probably get started, after I am laid off from the Newspaper, which it looks like will happen pretty soon. Too bad. I love printing, and it reminded me of when I worked at Quad Graphics. Sadly, times are changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment