Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thinking about Comic Con


Hi all...Pat here with an comic themed update. This week in San Diego, the annual Comic Con convention is taking place. Its the world's largest Pop Culture convention of its kind, and darn it, I wish I was there. Every year I think of going...only to chicken out again and again.
One of these days, I am gonna' go. "I promise". Meanwhile I'm getting into a new comic called "Batman and Robin". The premise is; Bruce Wayne the original Batman has been killed, and Dick Grayson, a.k.a. Robin takes over as the new Batman. His side kick is Damion Wayne, the lost son of Bruce Wayne; who was raised by the league of assassin's to be evil, but was converted to the side of justice, just before the Batman died!
Its been written very well, and the art work is gorgeous! I told you I'm a big Batman fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment