Friday, May 15, 2009

Detroit Comic Con this weekend!


Hi folk's, Pat here with a weekend roundup! This weekend is the traditional Detroit Comic Convention. As such, me and my best bud, Bob, will be attending. For those who know not what Detroit Comic Con is, let me tell you.

Comic con as it is commonly known, is a comic book/ sports memorabilia/ Pop culture convention. There is lots to see and do. You can shop 20 aisles of vendors selling trivial trinkets like old toys/ DVDs/ comic books/ old magazines/ t-shirts...etc.

There are also movies, cartoons, and old TV and film stars signing autographs! Bob and I have been attending for several years. Its an excuse to buy junk, and then afterwards enjoy beer and pizza into the thin hours before dawn.

I love Comic Con weekend! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment