Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bob and his Books on Audio

Hi everyone, Pat here with a late-night post. I usually spend my Wednesday mornings, chatting with Bob. In case you didn't know it, Bob has been my best friend since jr. high school. Every week; since I moved from Wisconsin, to Michigan, Bob and I talk for 2-3 hours each Wednesday. Catching up on sports, movies, books. You name it; Bob and I have probably talked at length about it, one time or another.

Right Now, Bob is mid-way through the 6th book of the Harry Potter series; a series we have both read many times over. Here is a water color I did. It's not original, its a copy of one of the book jackets, but I loved the cover, and wanted to have a picture of it! I can't wait til' the next movie comes out, and neither can Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment