Thursday, April 23, 2009

Moment to Shine!


Did I mention that I saw Christopher (my son), last Saturday. Toni and I went to Milwaukee for a visit, but we also, made a layover in Chicago to visit with Chris. He's doing fine. In fact; this a parental moment to brag on behalf of Christopher. Here is a part of a resent letter Chris received!


"Christopher, Congratulations! During the Fall 2008 semester you maintained a 3.5 GPA or higher, and the Student Government Association would like to recognize your hard work.We cordially invite you to the Student Government Association Academic Achievement Brunch on Friday, April 24th from 11am- 1pm in The Loft (4th floor of the 916 S. Wabash building). "


Yup! Chris has made the honor rolls once again, and I couldn't be prouder of him! ;)

Music I'm listening too; "Running Hard" by Renaissance!

No comments:

Post a Comment