Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mickey Mouse Club


A BIG HEY to all the faithful readers! I don't know why, but on today of all days, I started thinking in my head the Mickey Mouse Club Theme Song. (And once it started...it kept going and going, and going!)


Now don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Disney fan. The Mickey Mouse Club was a television series on the new ABC network, originally shown during the 1950s. The program first aired on television on October 3, 1955. The half-hour show ran five days a week, eventually airing 360 episodes. The last new show ran in September 1959. I probably watched half those episodes "live", when they were first broadcast in Milwaukee during the '50's!


See, I'm a BIG FAN!


But you don't want to hear the theme song over, and over, and over!

No comments:

Post a Comment