Friday, April 10, 2009

Buffy the Vampire Slayer! (Oh Yeah!)



Once upon a time, Jennifer, a girl I worked with, and a friend of mine was talking about cool shows, when she asked me, "Do you watch Buffy"? Jennifer, looked so disappointed, when I said "No".

Fast-forward to 2009. Now the TV series of Buffy the Vampire Slayer had run its course. But, thanks to the miracle that is called DVD, you may still discover the awesomeness that is Buffy! Today I own every season, (along with Angel), but that's another story!

I won't bore my readers of why I love Buffy. I will say, I think it was a terrific show, with both wonderful cast and writing. And now, I am happy to write, I just heard Sarah Michelle Gellar, is going to do a Buffy Movie! I will be walking on clouds; the rest of the weekend.

Note to Jennifer...you were right!

No comments:

Post a Comment