Thursday, March 19, 2009

Here's to Bob!


Hey there to my readers; have I told you about my best Buddie Bob? Bob is my oldest and best friend in the world! We've been buddies since Jr. high! Well, Bob is one of the biggest Lord of the Rings fans, and its all because of me! (Well, if you want to get technical; I suppose Peter Jackson, had something to do with it!)


Once upon a time, another friend of mine, Doug, and myself, we're talking enthusiastically about this new movie coming out. The Lord of the Rings. Bob said he didn't understand our passion for the subject, and dismissed it. Later that year; the first film came out, and it was then, that Bob was hooked! Anyway, I often chat with Bob on Tuesday or Wednesday, but because of work, this didn't happen this week. So here is an olive branch to Bob. It's a picture of Arwen from the movie; Lord of the Rings, part; whatever! Enjoy;)

No comments:

Post a Comment