Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Me & my ipod

In case you didn't know it; "I love my ipod"! Once upon a time, Toni got me an ipod for my birthday back in 2003. I looked at it with trepidation. "Honey, I don't know a thing about these ipod-things, I don't need it! Take it back!" Toni, with a seldom seen scowl;" you never get anything for yourself, its a gift! You can't give it back!"

What could I do, I tried it! ....And I've been addicted ever since.

For those who don't know ipods, they are the handiest little wonders, capable of playing music, TV shows, movies, music video's, and podcast. I especially love it, when travelling. Its great to view on airplanes. So right now, I'm getting it loaded with some new movies to watch, when I fly down to Orlando!

Music I'm listening to; "Electric Light Parade"! Disney Classics!

1 comment:

  1. I have Disney Classics loaded on my Zune for the trip down to Orlando!!!

    ReplyDelete