Tuesday, February 10, 2009

At a Loss for Words...

My best friend in the world, (besides my wife Toni), is Bob Lyman. He is the most reliable, down-to-earth person I know. He's been my friend forever. (Well, since junior-high.)

I just got an e-mail from him, that his father passed away. I am at a loss, because I knew Bob's dad. In many ways, he was alot like my dad. I know how hard this is hurting Bob. And I grieve for his loss.

I wish I had the words to ease Bob's pain, and suffering. I pray Bob's dad is at peace, and I take comfort by saying he is home with the lord. I hope his family has strength in dealing with all the arrangements; I pray their strength be increased tenfold to make it through the difficult days ahead.


Life is so short. Say I love you to everyone special to you today in honor of Bob's dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment